SMS Marketing is one of the essential marketing channels for every business. Because over 90% of recipients cannot ignore or delete messages without reading. Viettop SMS Marketing software can help you reach thousands of customers quickly, and extremely cost-effectively.
Benefits of SMS Marketing
Over 95% of the world’s population owns at least one mobile phone. The rate of reading or opening when there is an incoming message notification is very high – about 98%. Besides, this form also helps to promote conversion by 10%. Therefore, SMS Marketing is increasingly used by trusted units as an advertising channel to connect with customers.
- Introduction of products and services; Brand advertising, events.
- Instantly convey important information. Update the location and time of the exhibition, event, meeting…etc.
- Update specials, promotions and discounts.
- Customer service : Send happy birthday sms messages; Text the winning code to accumulate points to redeem gifts; Appointment reminder…etc.
- Confirm order information or update order status.
- Send salary notices to employees.
Outstanding functions of Viettop SMS Marketing
- Quick access: Messages are transmitted to the recipient’s phone directly and instantly via sms. There is no limit to the number of characters in the content. Unlimited number of messages sent.
- Cut costs: Each marketing sms message costs about 200 VND. Especially, only from 30 VND / sms when signing up for the carrier’s promotional message package. Cost 10 times cheaper than SMS Brand Name SMS.
- Personalization of content: Personalization helps to send corresponding information to the recipient. This option is essential for customer care, sending employee salary notifications, etc.
- Easy to use: Viettop SMS messaging software is compatible with Windows operating systems. Simple interface design, easy operation. Support two main languages including Vietnamese and English.
- Campaign report: The results are exported in a detailed report immediately after the completion of the campaign. Statistics include: campaign run time, successful mailing list and failed numbers.