VIETTOP is actively providing Software Development, Website Design and Programming in PHP for rapid and robust customized web based applications. With extensive knowledge and experience, PHP programmers at VIETTOP have successfully developed a huge number of projects (more than 300 projects) using PHP programming language. It can be said that: Powerful, open source PHP script has built our fame in the field of offshore development.
What makes VIETTOP extremely confident with PHP projects is the strong competency and knowledge in PHP programming accompanied by the ability to adapt to well-known frameworks such as Zend-framework, Drupal, CakePHP to build your extensible applications. Especially, our PHP developers are very familar to Jquery or Prototype or YUI as a client side scripting, equipping your application ability to refresh data without reloading the web pages.
Another selling point is that our PHP web designers can work perfectly on their own and seamlessly as a team. At VIETTOP, every single developer is competent and confident about his independent working capacity, which adds up the endless collective strength when cross-functional working groups are formed, either our people only or mixed with your team.
The strong capacity, skills and experience in team-work enable us to deal successfully with projects of various scales. Our biggest project in PHP programming language scales to more than 300 men-months.
Below are some benefits of PHP Solutions
- Low execution, maintenance and debugging costs.
- Runs on Apache web server. As Apache runs on Windows, Linux, Solaris, and various other UNIX platforms, investments on server infrastructure can be utilized to the maximum.
- Utilization of various open source applications and pre-packaged PHP modules during application development saves 30% – 40% on development time.
- PHP is Open Source, meaning you never need to rely on the manufacturer or pay for expensive upgrades.
- PHP is also endowed with other features such as native support for popular databases, an extensible architecture, and a processor that not only uses fewer resources on the server than many of its competitors, but also loads and displays pages efficiently.